Q: How do I install the Mods?
Arma 3 Sync Program Install:
- Download the Arma 3 Sync from this link.
- Run the arma3sync-installer.exe you have downloaded and install it
- Once installed you will need be asked to select you Arma 3 Directory;usually C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Arma 3
- Then select Arma3.exe file
Arma 3 Sync Guide:
- Go to repositories
- Click the Blue "+"
- Add the following code into "Public Auto-Config Url" Then hit Import and "ok" ftp://repos.arma3-life.com/.a3s/autoconfig http://i.gyazo.com/52f1f52287640a585a1d5ccc927a9e4a.gif
- Click on "Life Studios" which should highlight it then click on “Connect to Repository” (Icon has small blue arrow pointing left) on the right side.
- Confirm your “Default Destination Folder” is looking in your C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Arma 3 or equivalent
- On the left click the Green Tick under “Check for Addons”
- In the big box area called “Repository Content” it should have 5 boxes you can tick. Please tick all the boxes.
- Now Click the Black Play Button half way down on the left side under Download Addons
- It will start updating your game. (You can check this at the bottom left) If you get a error just Click NO.
- You may need to repeat the process a couple times to get all files up to date. Just repeat from “Step 4” until on the left side In Red it Says “Total Files to update: 0” and in Blue “Total Files to delete: 0 ”
Task Force Arma 3 Radio:
- Check your TS3 client is installed for the whole computer, if not, you will need to re-install it
- Download Task Force Radio zip-file
- Once downloaded unzip the file called 0.9.8
- You will find 3 Folders inside 0.9.8
- Copy the "TeamSpeak 3 Client" folder contents to YOUR TeamSpeak root folder. (Eg C:\Program Files\TeamSpeak 3 Client) Allow the plugins folder to merge with your plugin folder
- Copy the "Arma 3" folder content to the ...\SteamApps\common\Arma 3 folder with your other Arma 3 mods.
Q: How do I connect to the Server?
- Within Arma 3 Click Play --- Multiplayer --- Remote
- Fill in the information provided: Server 1: IP: srv1.life-studios.net, Port: 2682, Password: hannes1234
Q: I'm getting kicked from the server with a BattleEye SetVariable Restriction #0?
- Make sure your using the same steam account that you got whitelisted (check your UID)
- If your on the right account, then it is a Whitelisting issue; please come to the 'Waiting for Support Channel' and inform the Support Team member of your issue.
Q: Stuck Loading with a Black Screen and ArmA III Logo
This means that you are trying to connect to a server that does not exist or is down.
- Are you trying to connect to Server 2? It's closed so switch to Server 1
- Check the IP address (srv1.life-studios.net)
- Check the Port (2682)
Q: BattleEye Not Enabled (Requiring Agreement and Restart). Why?
- An alternative is to make the Arma 3 executable location the arma3battleeye.exe, and type 2 1 <params> in the Additional Pamameters section (http://puu.sh/meRpH/e69739173c.png)
- Or you can use the normal Arma III Launcher to play in order to avoid this issue; enable all the mods and continue as normal.
Q: Instantly kicked from server? (No error message)
This usually occurs when your Mods are not loading. If you do NOT see the Life Studios logo on startup then your mods are definitely not loading.
You need: @A3L @CBA_A3 @Lakeside @task_force_radio
- Check if your mods are in the correct folder: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3
- Make sure you have Synced. I always recommend Syncing several times (even though it says finished) in case some files were missed. Sync with Teamspeak CLOSED.
- Check that Arma 3 has the mods enabled. (in the main menu - Configure--> Expansions (make sure they are enabled and they show up))
- Open Arma 3 Launcher (C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\arma3launcher.exe). When it opens click on Mods. Are they there and checked?
- If not: Click on the folder with a (+) and add the mods from your Arma 3 Directory (@A3L;@CBA_A3;@Lakeside;@task_force_radio). Make sure they are checked and hit Play.
Q: How do I find my RPT Log?
- Open up your file browser
- Paste the following into your directory (%userprofile%\AppData\Local\Arma 3)
- Sort by 'Date Modified' to find your latest log
- Open it in notepad or a similar text editor.
- Paste it into PasteBin or alternativley upload it to Mega
- Q.do you have to be 16 in real life
the Main Page