|Lakeside Valley Fire Department|
|S&R Motto: "So others may live"|
|First||48 Active Personnel|
|Second||3 Active Stations|
The Lakeside Valley Fire & Rescue consists both of medical personnel as well as a Search & Rescue department which allows them to use helicopters as well as off-road vehicles, to get to some of the furthest reaches of Lakeside Valley.
The main purpose of the LSVF&R is to save lives, in any situation, from drowning all the people like tits the way to bullet wounds. The people who work in this department, are the ones who will save you, ensuring your life continues with the best treatment possible.
The LSVFD High Command is as follows:
|Emergency Medical Services||Search & Rescue||Training Department|
|Summary||The bread and butter of LSVF&R, these are the men and women on the ground operating ambulances and fast response vehicles in order to reach incapacitated and injured patients and then transfer them safely to hospital where they treat them.||The Search and Rescue department houses specially trained members of the EMS department in order to aid the LSVF&R with extreme off road calls, water rescue calls and long distance calls.||The training department is the first department any new LSFV&R member will encounter and their sole purpose is to train them from Probationary EMT to EMT and make sure they are comfortable and confident in their job.|
What are the requirements to become an Emergency Medical Technician?
- You must be a citizen of Lakeside for a minimum of 1 week [No Exceptions].
- You must be 16+ to become an Emergency Medical Technician [No Exceptions].
- You must be able to be Patient, Mature, and work under Stressful Situations.
- You must be able to respect the Chain of Command and follow orders of the higher ranks.
- You may not be in a gang while applying at the Lakeside Fire and Rescue Department [No Exceptions]
- You must have good mental and physical health.
- You must have a positive attitude towards the medical field.
For more details; visit here.
Back to the Main Page